Hey Omega ring customers! As we speak’s Xbox Insider Launch Notes spotlight the most recent fixes, identified points, and options coming to your console. Beginning at 2:00 p.m. PT as we speak, customers will obtain the most recent 1910 Xbox One system replace (construct: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7182.190923-1911). Preserve studying for extra particulars.
System Replace Particulars:
- OS model launched: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7182.190923-1911
- Out there: 2:00 p.m. PT – September 26, 2019
- Obligatory: three:00 a.m. PT – September 27, 2019
Fixes for Omega
We’ve heard your suggestions, and we’re joyful to announce the next fixes have been carried out for this 1910 construct:
- Mounted a problem the place the Sport Go Welcome web page would fail to load content material.
- Mounted a problem the place customers have been unable to play an audio CD through the “Play Disc” icon within the Information when the disc is inserted.
My Video games & Apps
- Mounted and problem the place utilizing Pause All/Cancel All within the Updates part with a number of objects in queue wouldn’t work as anticipated.
- Fixes to replace the reliability of checking for recreation updates.
Films & TV
- Mounted a problem the place when resuming content material there could be no audio and the video playback could be barely sooner.
- UI fixes for the Community Switch web page.
- Varied updates to correctly mirror native languages throughout the console.
Identified Points for Omega
We perceive some points have been listed in earlier Xbox Insider Launch Notes. These points aren’t being ignored, however it would take Xbox engineers extra time to discover a resolution. We respect your persistence!
- Customers who’ve Dolby Atmos enabled and console show settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing lack of Dolby Atmos audio in some conditions.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Constancy to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or decrease.
- Customers are unable to finish the setup for Dolby Atmos within the app and the app isn’t recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Word: This is a matter with the Dolby Entry app and the app builders are conscious and investigating.
- Generally customers might encounter the wrong Profile colour when powering on the console.
Not seeing your problem listed? Be certain to make use of Report an issue to maintain us knowledgeable of your problem. We might not have the ability to reply to everybody, however the knowledge we’ll collect is essential to discovering a decision.
Be taught extra about suggestions and the way every ring is differentiated within the following hyperlinks:
For extra info concerning the Xbox Insider Program observe us on Twitter and be a part of the neighborhood subreddit for assist and updates. Regulate future Xbox Insider Launch Notes for extra info concerning your Xbox One Replace Preview ring!
September 26th Xbox Insider Launch Notes – Delta Ring (1910.190923-1911)
All of the Information From the ID@Xbox Sport Go Fall 2019 Showcase
All the things You Must Know Concerning the Ghost Recon Breakpoint Open Beta on Xbox One